Tired of telegraphs, blotches, and defects in your paint-grade projects? A perfect finish requires a perfect surface to paint. Premium MDF panels in 1/4" through 1-1/2" thicknesses have you covered.
Medium Density Fiberboard
Super Refined MDF
Need more of an edge? Utilize Weyerhauser Super Refined MDF2® for a smoother, blemish-free surface and a homogeneous core. With 1/4" through 1-1/2" thicknesses and 8' through 10' lengths, our extensive inventory of Plum Creek MDF panels serves a wide range of standard and specialized applications.
Popular with exhibit and environment fabricators for it's economical cost and incredibly light weight, ultralight MDF offers a great value and consistency. Moore Newton offers ultralight MDF panels in 1/2" through 1-1/2" thicknesses and 8' through 10' lengths.
- Extira® panels manufactured for outdoor use
- Medex® moisture-resistant MDF for interior use
- Medite® FR flame retardant MDF for Class 1 applications
American Laminates Melamine
Moore Newton stocks and distributes American Laminates premium TFL Panels. California owned and operated since 1989, American Laminates only uses high spec Pine PB cores. Moore Newton stocks the most popular melamine colors, and can special-order unit quantities of any AmLam color or texture with a 2 week lead time.
Medium Density Overlay
- resin impregnated cellulose fiber overlay (2-sided, paint-grade)
- 3/8" through 3/4" thicknesses
- 8' lengths
- Premium industrial-grade Pine
- 1/2" through 1" thicknesses
- 8' through 10' lengths
- 1/4" and 1/8" tempered 2 sided hardboard